Each month, we ask industry professionals questions ranging from culture to sports to of course music and whatever else comes to mind. DJ Dimepiece answers 10 Questions.
1. What’s the best music festival/conference every artist should attend?
DJDP: The Revolt Music Conference held annually in Miami, spearheaded by Diddy. It’s one of the only events left where celebs, industry professionals alike meet to network, connect and take their career to the next level.
2. Three things about you that most people don’t know are…?
DJDP: I’m a musician. I play the Violin; I can play basketball and I’m from California.
3. My favorite food is?
DJDP: Pizza! It’s my comfort food.
4. What are your personal best Rap and R&B albums?
DJDP: Lauryn Hill “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill”, 2Pac “All Eyez on Me”, Usher “Confessions” and Beyonce “Lemonade”.
5. The country you’ve dj’ed that had the livest crowd was?
DJDP: Still my dream to hit overseas and DJ! I know it’s lit over there!
6. The perfect day for me would be?
DJDP: Doing what I love [djing] always makes the day perfect for me!
7. The best city for a day party is?
DJDP: New York hands down! Great city with great people!
8. If I were a superherione, I’d be?
DJDP: Oprah of course, duh! LOL!
9. The worst thing a guy can do when they approach me is…?
DJDP: Lack swag and respect.
10. In the next 5 years, I will…?
DJDP: Be living my best days!
Check out DJ Dimepiece on 107.9 The Beat, weekdays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM and on www.djdimepiece.com.